Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Introducing our sister site, the Indie Crime Scene


Some of you may know that I don't just write science fiction and fantasy, but that I write in other genres as well. One of those genres is mystery and crime fiction.

Recently, I was looking for a place to promote the latest installment in my Helen Shepherd Mysteries series and found that there was not crime and mystery equivalent to the Speculative Fiction Showcase. So I thought, "Why not create one?"

This is how the Indie Crime Scene was born. So far, there isn't any content over there except for a welcome post, but I hope that the Indie Crime Scene will eventually become as active and vibrant as the Speculative Fiction Showcase.

So if you're a reader or writer of mysteries, crime fiction and thrillers or know someone who is, check out our brand-new sister site, the Indie Crime Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment